Well boys... another DISMAL season has come to an end.
This year has seen it's ups and it's downs. The biggest up would be the "acquisition" of Olaf!!! Which as we have heard may result in Tavares joining the club!!! How sweet would that be? Another high would be the fact that I finally got to go to a game... I have been a die hard fan ever since I knew what hockey was. I cried a young lad at a loss... I grew up idolizing 17 and 93. I finally go a few months after Sundin went. BUT had an amazing time! I can't wait to go back!
Now for the bad. Luke Schenn being a 5th over-all pick. Is he a good defender? YES but will he amount to a league leader?? No.. he will amount to a good defender. The Leafs NEED to draft smarter! And I like Pogge as much as the next dude but clearly he is not yet NHL material. And hey.. Let's bring Cujo back! What a dumb move. Terrible shootout record, hasn't won a start since what.. Novemberish? Maybe one in the span of then to now.
I hope I see a cup in my lifetime. I will die a sad man if I don't.
Keep your stick on the ice!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sad that they traded away the good for nothing Nik Antropov. Sure, he was good for nothing... he may have won the occasional face-off... but I still loved him. Sighhhhh.
ReplyDeleteMaybe next year. Ugh. I really hate the Habs.
Aw Brent, don't fret. Real sports like baseball are on :P
ReplyDelete